…as part of a month of events celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act. Sign up here.
Contact for questions: Marian Reid, Deputy Director at (631) 567-5111 x312 or email@example.com
- Destroying the top five accessibility myths
- The Department of Justice’s New Accessibility Initiative and how it should affect how you do business going forward
- The latest Department of Justice, HUD, and Advocate Group Accessibility Enforcement Actions and Settlements
- Section 504 Regulations and Standards: When, where, and why they apply
- Accessible Common Areas and Dwelling Units
- UFAS vs. ADA 2010 and which type of funding do they affect
- The most Common 504 Issues we find during inspections
- Fair Housing Act Regulations and Standards
- The Seven Design & Construction Requirements
- The Fair Housing Act Design Manual
- How do you How do you know what Safe Harbors to use in new construction and rehabs?
- The most common Fair Housing Issues we find during inspections
- The Future of Accessibility
- Capital Needs Assessments and how Accessibility should affect the bottom line
- What a Certificate of Occupancy means and what it does not mean
- NCSHA’s new trends towards Accessibility and its Four New Best Practices that directly relate to Accessibility
- Who bears the ultimate responsibility for ensuring your properties are Accessible.
- And much more!