Long Island Housing Services’ programs are made possible with support from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, NeighborWorks/SONYMA, NYS Division of Housing & Community Renewal, NYS Office of Attorney General, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Town of Babylon, Town of Huntington, Town of Islip, United Way of Long Island, and contributions from corporate, foundation, and private donors.
- Guidestar Financials
- LIHS 2016-2017 Financial document (pdf)
- 2015-2016 Financial document (pdf)
- 2015-2016 IRS 990 for Long Island Housing Services, Inc. (pdf)
- 2015-2016 New York State CHAR 500 for Long Island Housing Services, Inc. (pdf)
- Long Island Housing Services Financial Year 2016-17 Budget (pdf)